Use your extra resources at any time, in the way that suits you best.
- A much higher than your monthly salary which you can use at any time.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Speed in approval.
- Automatic renewal.
- Open line whenever you need.
- Maximum amount: varies depending on the institution.
- For public sector employees up to 3 net monthly salaries.
- For private sector employees up to 2 net monthly salaries.
- Deadline: 12 months, with the right to renew.
- Currency: the overdraft currency is the same currency as the client's salary.
- Interest Rate: interest is variable and based on the Retail Credit Bulletin.
- Repayment method: the principal can be paid at any time; interest is paid on a quarterly basis.
- Penalties: in case of delays in the payment of OVD, the bank applies a delay penalty, based on the Working Conditions in force.
- Early Payment: the bank accepts partial or total payments before the loan matures. No additional commissions apply.
- Collateral: no collateral or co-borrower is required for OVD.
For more information please download the standardized pre-contractual documentation for Overdraft on salary.
This product can only benefit customers who have a payday loan agreement through our bank.
- Statement of income (from salary, rent, or both);
- Identification Documents (ID or Passport);
- Salary Agreement signed with the bank.
*The bank reserves the right to request additional documents if it is necessary.